Things to do in Dublin with Family
If you’re in search of the best things to do in Dublin with family, you’ve landed in the right spot.
Activties that everyone in the family will love in Dublin
Best Family Friendly Museums in Dublin
- National Leprechaun Museum
- This museum will immerse even the youngest visitors in the world of myth and legend through captivating storytelling experience.
- Discover mythical Ireland with a family offer of € 44.
- Travel back to Viking times and discover what life was like in Medieval Dublin.
- Discover the heart of Viking and Medieval Dublin with the family offer for € 21 or € 33.
- Kids under 3 go for free.
- The National Wax Museum
- Take a picture of your kid with their favorite Cartoon Heroes and explore Irish history.
- Visit the National Wax Museum with the family offer of € 42.75.
- Dublin Zoo
- The best thing to do in Dublin. With over 600 animals from around the globe it’s no wonder it is Ireland’s most popular tourist attraction.
Best shops for your kids in Dublin
- Cogs the Brain Shop, First Floor, St. Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre- Wide assortment
- Tales for Tadpoles, 47 Drury Street- Children’s books and illustration
- Toymaster, 48 Mary Street- Children’s gifts
- Designist, 68 South Great George’s Street- Gifts, toys, and Irish product design
- Disney Store, 60-61 Grafton Street. A whole Disney World!
Great places to eat with kids in Dublin
All restaurants are located within walking distance from the Grafton Hotel and have kid-friendly service, kids menu, highchairs and baby changing facilities. Perfect for holidays, mid-terms and bank holidays.
- Neon – 17 Camden Street, Dublin 2
- Dunne & Crescenzi- 14-16 South Frederick Street, Dublin 2
- The Woolen Mills- 42 Lower Ormond Quay, Dublin 1
- Pi Pizza- 73 South Great George’s Street, Dublin2
- Brother Hubbard North- 153 Capel St, Dublin 1