Boys Weekend in Dublin
Pack your bags, round up your boy's and enjoy a weekend in Dublin City
“The boys” Weekend in Dublin Plan
Make your own legendary tales with a boy’s weekend in Dublin. Dublin might be a little place, but it packs a lot of in. With some of the best of the best restaurants and pubs in Europe, it’s the perfect playground for the boys.
Day 1 AM
- The first thing to do in Dublin is to stop off at Bartley’s Bar at the Grafton Hotel and let our lead bartender Noel show you his cocktail making skills.
- Visit the Guinness Storehouse in Dublin and take the Guinness Tour. You and the boys will discover the story of Guinness and what goes into the making of each pint of plain. The tour is split into seven floors and the best floor is the top, the Gravity Bar. Here you will receive a complimentary pint of Guinness while enjoying a 360 view of Dublin.
Day 1 PM
- After a long morning, it’s time to treat yourself to some Irish grub. The Brazen Head is Dublin’s oldest pub dating back to 1198. The unique, castle-esque pub is one of Dublin’s best restaurants and has live Irish much. Enjoy authentic Irish food such as Fish and Chips, Beef and Guinness Stew, and Bangers and mash.
- Time for some proper Irish fun! Hop on the Dublin Pedal tour and explore the city on a “beer bike”. You and the boys will be riding around together visiting the best pubs in Dublin and attractions in Dublin while bopping to your own music on the sound system.
- You can’t come to Dublin if you don’t visit one of Ireland’s top attractions. Kilmainham Goal gives you a dramatic and realistic insight into what it was like to be confined in a prison between 1796 and 1924. Kilmainham held some of the most famous political leaders in Irish history such as Robert Emmet and 1916 rising leader Eamon De Valera. The visit includes a 1 hour guided tour.
- Hungry? Head back to The Grafton Hotel and visit Bartley’s for some dinner. Make sure to try our famous Crispy Chicken Burger or our Fish and Chips.
Day 2 AM
- New day, new adventure. Pop down and enjoy our tasty breakfast.
- After you will be heading to Jameson Distillery. You and the boys will get the lowdown on the entire whiskey-making process from malting and milling to fermenting. And of course, your tour ends at the bar, where you will be treated to a complimentary Jameson Cocktail. Spoiled for choice mention all.
Day 2 PM
- Visit the Aviva Stadium, home to the Irish rugby team, and Irish football and with a capacity of 51,700 people. Check out the daily tours where you can see the home dressing rooms, players tunnel, press conference room, and more. Each tour lasts approximately 60 minutes.
- For the final big night out, no trip is complete without a visit to TEMPLE BAR! You thought I forgot? Temple bar may be one of the country’s biggest and loudest nightlife areas. Each pub is buzzing, bouncing, and loud. Start of at the iconic Temple bar and then head to The Auld Dubliner. The best pubs in Dublin are found here.