8 Things to Do with Family during your Easter Break
There are several things to do in Dublin during Easter, and here are some suggestions:
- Easter Rising Tour: Learn about the 1916 Easter Rising, which resulted in the creation of the Irish Republic, while taking a tour of the city.
- Visit the National Museum of Ireland to see the history of Easter in Ireland and other exhibits that highlight Ireland's rich history and culture.
- Explore the Dublin Zoo: Spend a day at the zoo and see over 400 animals from around the world.
- Enjoy the Easter Sunday Parade: On Easter Sunday, a parade with floats, music, and entertainment takes place in Dublin's city center.
- Visit the Guinness Storehouse: Learn about the history of Guinness, and enjoy a pint of the famous stout at the Gravity Bar, which offers panoramic views of the city.
- Go through Phoenix Park; it's one of the biggest enclosed public parks in Europe and a wonderful location for a picnic or leisurely stroll.
- Visit the Christ Church Cathedral: This historic cathedral is over 1,000 years old and is a must-see attraction for anyone interested in architecture or history.
- Attend traditional Irish music and dance performances in the many pubs and venues in the Dublin area. These events are a wonderful opportunity to learn about Irish culture.