8 things to do in Dublin this Easter Break
We have created a list of things to do in Dublin during your easter holidays!
Easter Break at The Grafton Hotel
There are several things to do in Dublin during Easter, and here are some suggestions:
- Easter Rising Tour: Learn about the 1916 Easter Rising, which resulted in the creation of the Irish Republic, while taking a tour of the city.
- Visit the National Museum of Ireland to see the history of Easter in Ireland and other exhibits that highlight Ireland's rich history and culture.
- Explore the Dublin Zoo: Spend a day at the zoo and see over 400 animals from around the world.
- Enjoy the Easter Sunday Parade: On Easter Sunday, a parade with floats, music, and entertainment takes place in Dublin's city center.
- Visit the Guinness Storehouse: Learn about the history of Guinness, and enjoy a pint of the famous stout at the Gravity Bar, which offers panoramic views of the city.
- Go through Phoenix Park; it's one of the biggest enclosed public parks in Europe and a wonderful location for a picnic or leisurely stroll.
- Visit the Christ Church Cathedral: This historic cathedral is over 1,000 years old and is a must-see attraction for anyone interested in architecture or history.
- Attend traditional Irish music and dance performances in the many pubs and venues in the Dublin area. These events are a wonderful opportunity to learn about Irish culture.