Easter Break in Dublin
A modern, art deco stylish hotel located off Grafton Street in Dublin 2, one of the coolest places to stay in Dublin due to its proximity to all the major attractions in Dublin city. Despite being close to many of Dublin’s top attractions, it remains safely tucked away from Dublin’s hustle and bustle, making it an ideal Dublin hotel for families. If you are thinking of booking a family easter break, here are 5 sweet reasons to stay at The Grafton Hotel.
1. On arrival at The Grafton Hotel watch the delight on your little one’s faces as they receive their welcome gift.
2. Surprise the children with their very own bunk beds. You’ll only have to say ‘bed time’ once and they’ll be fighting to get there first!
3. Satisfy their sweet tooth. The Easter bunny will be paying a visit to The Grafton Hotel leaving delicious chocolate treats in all family rooms.
4. The Grafton Hotel’s prime location is perfect for a family escape. There is plenty to keep the whole family entertained this, Easter. Click here to see more.
5. After a busy day exploring all that the vibrant city of Dublin has to offer, pop into Bartley’s Bar and Restaurant to enjoy some exquisite dining and cocktails. Our kid’s menu has been created with your little ones in mind.