An exciting time to join the team as we get ready to open a second hotel in Dublin. The Grafton Hotel currently stands as number two in TripAdvisor and The Chancery is due to open in Autumn 2023 as a deluxe four-star lifestyle hotel with 147 rooms.
Hospitality or Tourism experience while not essential is preferred. The Position is onsite. Mon – Friday.
Job description: Senior Group Marketing Executive – Cluster Position for the Grafton Hotel and The Chancery Hotel.
Objective of the role
To take ownership of the marketing activity for both hotels, ensuring brand integrity and consistency, engage in PR activity for the hotels, promoting the brand through our online and offline activity.
About the job
- This role will involve working as part of the Commercial Team. The successful candidate must pose excellent reporting and analytical skills to ensure achievement of KPI’s and must have the ability to effectively organise, manage and prioritise their workload in a fast-moving environment.
- The Senior Group Marketing Executive will be supported by the Commercial Director & Head of Sales & Marketing and Event and this role is a superb opportunity to develop a wide range of marketing and events skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Commercial Director& Head of Sales & Marketing to prepare and execute a marketing plan covering all hotel outlets for both hotels.
- Coordinate all marketing output whether that be digital or print with the support of our hotel suppliers.
- Managing all the social media platforms and content for the hotel including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Social media – ensure there is an updated monthly calendar for all social content, social media planning, scheduling, promotions, reporting of monthly analysis of activity and engagement.
- Work with Commercial Director/ Head of Sales and Marketing to prepare an online marketing plan that will increase website traffic, create social engagement, and collaborate all online channels.
- Website content management to ensure all content is up to date and messaging is consistent across all platforms and carry out and action audit reports.
- Content creation – Blog writing, Image gathering and sharing to engage customers on all platforms.
- Work with digital agency and commercial team to conduct keyword research and analysis to ensure SEO and PPC are relevant for both hotels.
- Plan and implement display and email campaigns, including updating email communications through central office team (ezine campaigns)
- Liaise with graphic designer and proof all collateral.
- The role will be responsible for assisting the team in the Grafton and The Chancery in the promotion of the meeting and event spaces.
- Drive customer loyalty through excellent customer service throughout the marketing process. Execute and support customer service standards and hotel’s brand standards.
- Execute exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
- Perform other duties as required by the owners and GM to meet business needs.
- The role requires flexibility and support, and the nature of the hotel business will require the role to support and assist the business opportunities within all departments.
- To ensure brand compliance within all signage, internal marketing messaging, continuing to elevate the brand and establishing the vision, key message, identity, and strategy of the individual hotels.
- To conduct monthly brand audits within the hotel
- To work closely with hotel teams and support seasonal campaigns
- Ensure that all marketing collateral is kept up to date and assist with new items and projects as required.
- To source new promotional opportunities for the hotel in the way of competitions, contra deals where possible and other PR activities as required.
- Participate in the green team and wellness teams in the hotel to promote and communicate our sustainability.
Requirements for the position
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A professional approach and be a highly motivated individual.
- A passion for hospitality sales and marketing.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent relationship building skills and have a network of industry contacts.
- Good marketing skills and have a focus on social, events and digital business.
- 3rd level qualification in Digital Marketing or Tourism or Hospitality Marketing.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing position.
- Knowledge of best practices with Google Analytics, SEO, Google Ads, WordPress,
Hootsuite and Facebook Ads Manager
- Innovative and creative content creation
- Experience in demand generation campaigns
This is a Monday to Friday position, but some flexibility will be required from time to time