10 Things to Do on A Girls Night Away in Dublin
To help you plan the ultimate girl’s break away we’ve chosen our favourite activities Dublin has to offer. All you have to do is pack your bags, gather your gal pals and enjoy some all-important bonding time in one of Europe’s liveliest cities.
- Start the day off right! Get your hair blow-dried in one of the many hairdressers off Grafton Street.
- There is no shortage of nail salons in Dublin, but why not get yours done at Saoirse Ronan’s favourite spot, Tropical Popical? Or a bit NYC feel in 5th Avenue.
- Enjoy a cocktail-making masterclass in The Grafton hotel. Noel our bar manager will develop a special signature cocktail for you and the girls.
- Book a facial at a Dublin city day spa. We are minutes from the likes of Buff Day Spa and a short stroll from the Body Clinic and Oasis Spa’s, plenty of choices if you want to take a few hours out and chill and catch up with a relaxing treatment or massage.
- Shop until you drop on Grafton Street and St. Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre or hop on the LUAS and stop of in Dundrum Town Centre where you will find a selection of local and international designer shops and some cool eateries where you can stop for a cocktail or a coffee. Read more on the best shopping in Dublin.
- Afterward, have a civilised (or not so civilised) afternoon tea (with bubbles) at The Grafton Hotel Terrace.
- Sing your hearts out at a Dublin Karaoke Bar or enjoy the atmosphere in one of the local traditional pubs with some traditional music or just to meet the locals.
- Hit the tiles (or the tables) at one of Dublin’s many nightclubs or return back to the hotel and enjoy a nightcap in the Bartley's Lounge or resident’s bar.
- Depending on when you visit, dress to impress at the horse races at Leopardstown Racecourse.
- See a show at The Gaiety, The Olympia or the Bord Gais Energy Theatre or head over to Arena 3 for one of the live concerts. There is always something happing in the city.
And just like that, you have explored some of the great things to see and do for your visit to Dublin.