Mid Week Breaks in Dublin City
It’s always nice to escape from your usual midweek routine and give yourself a break. Enjoy 15% off when you stay for 3 days. The Grafton Hotel located in the heart of Dublin City is within walking distance to iconic shopping streets such as Grafton Street, historical landmarks, and many more attractions the city has to offer.
With everything you need for a brilliant night away located right at The Grafton Hotel, pack a bag and get yourself to Dublin for a luxury midweek break to remember.
Our guests can enjoy:
- Newly refurbished, air-conditioned bedrooms.
- Luxury in-room amenities including Nespresso coffee machines and Rituals bathroom amenities.
- Room Service
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- On site Bar and Restaurant.
We understand that your plans might change last minute. Enjoy our 24 hour free cancellation prior to arrival.
Enjoy the breathtaking views of Dublin's skyline provided by the floor to ceiling windows and benefit from The Grafton's wonderful bedroom facilities, which include:
- Duchas con mampara.
- Amenities de baño Premium Ritual.
- Fluffy bathrobes and slippers in Deluxe
- Rooms and Suites.
- Ropa de cama de gran cantidad de hilos.
- Televisores HD de pantalla plana con capacidad para Chrome Casting.
- Armarios de pared abiertos.
- Mesa de trabajo con asientos cómodos y luz de escritorio.
- Menaje para preparar té y café.
- Una mininevera con botellas de agua de cortesía.
More Special Offers
Dine & Dream
Experience an unforgettable trip to Dublin that you and your partner will never forget. Includes:
Stay More and Save More
Slip away from the everyday and save up to 25% off our best available rate when you stay 5 or 7 nights at The Grafton Hotel.
Friends In The City
Everything you need for the perfect shared overnight stay is here, so get the gang together and join us. Includes:
- Overnight stay with breakfast in the morning.
- Bottle of prosecco and nibbles.
- Late Check Out & Early Check In*
- Discounted parking nearby.
- Many nearby bars and restaurants nearby!